RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Change of Mind:
If you have a change of mind about your purchase or have ordered the wrong product, Martin & Pleasance will provide you with an exchange, or store credit provided that:
- You can provide a proof of purchase
- It is within 30 days of your item(s) being sent
- The item(s) is unused with original, sealed packaging and tags attached
- Where there has been a change of mind for whatever reason, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
Listing Damage, Incorrect or Item is Not as Described Returns:
In accordance with any statutory rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), which cannot be excluded, we will replace or reimburse you for any product which has been delivered to you and is faulty or damaged. If the item is incorrect due to an incorrect or incomplete listing on our website, Martin & Pleasance will provide you with an exchange, store credit or refund and cover 100% of the return shipping cost provided that:
- The item(s) is returned within 30 days of arrival
- The item(s) has not been opened and in it’s original, sealed packaging.
- Picture of the boxed item before sending the return.
If you wish to return such a product, we request that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.