Martin & Pleasance warrants that all personal information submitted by visitors to the web site will remain the confidential property of the site owners and will not be intentionally sold or given to any third party under any circumstances.
Martin & Pleasance is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. We have established procedures to adhere to the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of May 2018. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
When you order, we need to know your address, email and payment details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
We use your personal information for fulifilling your order. We will only contact you as a specific part of the order process or for marketing purposes for Martin & Pleasance UK seasonal marketing and e-newsletters. You can unsubscribe from this at any time by contacting email@example.com.
4. When you sign up to the Schuessler UK email newsletter, you also automatically become a subscriber to our Schuessler UK postal marketing materials which are sent infrequently throughout the year. If you would like to unsubscribe at any time, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 02 0305 11395.
5. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account or by contacting us on email@example.com.
7. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 02 0305 11395.
Medical Information and Disclaimer
Any information provided on the Website, including information relating to health and medical treatment, is provided to assist you with your own research. M & P does not represent or warrant in any way that such information is accurate, complete or correct.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TREATED AS MEDICAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSIS OR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL TREATMENT OR ADVICE.
Always seek the advice of your health and/or medical practitioners, when researching any health or nutritional related treatments concerning yourself or others.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Vital website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by M & P is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from M & P customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
M & P uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
M & P may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. M & P does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on Vital site to external entities including retailers are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.schuesslertissuesalts.uk
Restrictions on use of content and intellectual property the web site