Flower remedies & indications
- Chestnut Bud – To establish how to learn from previous experience & prevent repeating the same mistakes.
- Clematis – For pets that seem emotionally sad, distant and ‘out of it’. Will restore grounding & focus.
- Heather – May influence calm & understanding. May be useful when pets feel lonely or are creating noisy attention.
- Mimulus – Useful in times of stress & fear, for sensitivity around noise, strangers & environment.
- Impatiens – Useful in situations of impatience, irritability & lack of co-operation.
- Star of Bethlehem – For mental, emotional & physical shock or fear. Allows acceptance of the inevitable.
Active ingredients: Contains 25nL/mL (equivalent to 250 ng/mL of fresh plant) of each Clematis (Clematis vitalba) tincture, Heather (Calluna vulgaris) tincture, Mimulus (Mimulus guttatus) tincture, Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera) tincture, and 25 nl/mL
(equivalent to 1.25 microgram/mL) of Chestnut Bud (Aesculus hippocastanum fresh bud) tincture and Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum fresh plant) tincture.
Non-active constituents: Glycerol, Water, Citric Acid.